- 3/4 cup packed coconut sugar (or brown sugar if you don’t have coconut)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 2-3 tbsp almond butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoons each vanilla bean and butter extract (or 1 tsp vanilla)
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 2/3 cups Rice Flour (you can also use All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour mix )
- 2 tbsp potato or arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda or cream of tartar (for extra fluff)
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chip (enjoy life brand is good)
- Optional add in -> 1/2 cup gluten free cocoa granola mix (I use love grown foods)
- preheat oven to 375°F. In mixing bowl, beat sugars, coconut oil, and extracts, and nut butter with mixer until smooth, then whip in the eggs until fluffy.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine your the rest of your dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Then add in your optional granola and chocolate chips and mix again.
- Add your dry mix to the sugar/butter and stir all together.
- I then chilled in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes or so.
- Let them cool after since they will be soft in the middle.
Recipe source: cottercrunch