- Other Apps
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 6 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Cook pasta in salted water for one minute less than the directions on the box.
- Let cool slightly for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the dressing, chicken, cheese and black pepper (to taste).
- Toss together, top with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
Recipe source: dinnerthendessert