- 16 ounces brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- salt and olive oil
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- lime juice, salt, and olive oil
- 1 packed cup each cilantro and parsley
- 1/4 cup each water and olive oil
- 1/4 cup cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of 2 limes
- red onion for pickling (see notes!)
- tortillas, black beans, corn, avocado, cotija cheese
- Red Onions: Optional, but yum. Start on these first – see notes.
- Chimichurri: Hit up the food processor or blender and pulse it all together until smooth. Like we do.
- Brussels Sprouts: Saute the brussels sprouts and taco seasoning with a little olive oil and salt until softened and yummy.
- Corn: Saute the corn and jalapeño with some salt, olive oil, and lime juice. Let the corn sit in the hot pan, undisturbed, for a few minutes to get that roasty, charred thing going on.
Recipe source: pinchofyum