- 1 32 oz bag frozen diced potatoes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In crockpot add your potatoes, onions, sour cream, soup, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, butter and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese and cover again for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Recipe source: tornadoughalli