- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lb cauliflower rice about one very large head
- 1 14.5 oz can crushed or diced tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- If you plan to rice the cauliflower yourself trim of the greens and cut into sizes that will fit into your food processor. Pulse until it resembles a rice like texture.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Add in the onion and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes until soft but not browned. Sprinkle in the chili powder and cumin. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in the cauliflower and stir letting it crisp up and any moisture evaporate. About 5 minutes. Add in the tomatoes and stir to combine. Taste for salt and add as needed. Sprinkle with cilantro and a squeeze of lime just before serving.
Recipe source: wickedspatula