- three strawberries, diced
- 1 ounce cream of cocounut
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Muddle strawberries in a cocktail shaker until juices release.
- Squeeze lemon, add honey and cream of coconut. Add little ice.
- Shake vigorously for ten seconds and pour into glass. FYI, It’s super thick, so you don’t need to strain all of it if you don’t want to. You can pour it straight into the glass if you’d like!
- Top with champagne, garnish with thyme (optional) and enjoy!
Recipe source: thesenorthernroots