IngredientsFor the Panna Cotta:
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dash of lavender extract
- Pinch of salt
- For the Blackberry Gin Syrup
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 oz botanical gin
- Makes 8 small servings
InstructionsPrep the Panna Cotta:
- Place milk in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over, & let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan and stir over medium heat until the gelatin dissolves (but does not boil), about 5 minutes.
- Add cream, honey, sugar, lavender extract, & salt.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Pour into ramekins that have been coated with grapeseed oil. Cool slightly. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours.
Make the Blackberry Gin Syrup:
- Heat blackberries, rosemary, & sugar over medium heat until liquid forms – about 15 mins.
- Strain liquid, add gin, & let cool.
- Top panna cotta with syrup & enjoy!
Recipe source: bygabriella