- Other Apps
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots chunks chopped and steamed
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts cut in half
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil divided
- Add the eggs, onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, bean sprouts and soy sauce together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a large skillet heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil at a time for each pancake you cook on medium heat
- Add about 1/3 cup of mixture per pancake and cook for 3-4 minutes on the first side and 1-2 minutes on the second side.
Recipe source: dinnerthendessert