- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Place butter and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; beat with a stand mixer or electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. While continuing to beat, gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until incorporated. Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; mix on low speed until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place on a cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork dipped in granulated sugar; repeat with the fork turned perpendicular to the first marks to create a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 9 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Recipe source: thekitchenismyplayground