- 1 ½ c all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 ½ c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- butter melted
- 1 c lemon curd
- fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar
- Sweetened Sour Cream
- 1 c whipping cream
- ½ c sour cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt.
- In mixer beat eggs on medium speed until thick and lemon colored.
- Add milk and vanilla, beat to combine.
- Add in flour mixture and beat until smooth (batter will be thin).
- Heat a 10 inch non stick skillet, brush with melted butter.
- Pour ⅓ c of pancake batter into pan and tilt so that batter covers bottom of pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip, cook until other side is golden brown. About 1 minute each side.
- Invert onto paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, fold pancake in half, spread with 1 tbsp lemon curd and fold in half again.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with fresh raspberries and sweetened sour cream.
Recipe source: thirtyhandmadedays