- 1 cup (about 3) very/over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Mix the bananas, honey, tahini, eggs and milk, followed by the mixture of the flour, oats, baking soda and salt, followed by the seeds.
- Pout the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the top is lightly golden brown and a toothpick pushed into the centre comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
Recipe source: closetcooking